Thank You for Your Interest in The Palms Club!
Tenant Application Information
In order to apply for tenancy at our property you will need to complete each of the following steps; should you have any questions please call the leasing office during business hours at (407) 292.0622.
- Click here to download the tenant application
- Complete all portions of the electronic application and save file to your computer.
An application must be completed and submitted for all occupants over the age of 18. This also applies to children over the age of 18 still residing with their parents; their application fee can be waived only if proof of full-time student status is provided via an official school transcript.
- Email all completed applications along with required proof of income to email@example.com. See below for gross salary requirements and acceptable proof of income.
Please note we do not accept American Express credit card payments.
Please see front page of the downloadable application for a detailed list of all applicable fees. Should you have any questions please contact the leasing office during business hours.
Gross salary of one applicant or combination of all applicants must meet or exceed three times the monthly rent of the unit being applied for; ex: If the rent for the desired unit is $900/mo. the gross salary of one applicant or combination of applicants must meet or exceed $2,700/mo.
Acceptable forms of proof of income include:
- Copies of TWO most recent paystub
- Salary letter from HR Deptartment of your current employer
- 1099 or W-2 statements from previous tax year
- Official copies of court mandated alimony or child support, -OR-
- If a monthly salary is not received and the applicant depends on retirement or savings funds we will accept copies of current bank or account statements showing sufficient funds per requirements. The funds in the bank account must meet or exceed what one year’s salary would be per the three times the monthly rent requirement. Example; if the desired unit is $900/mo. then the account must meet or exceed $32,400 ($2,700/mo. x 12 months/yr. = $32,400).